564 GRINDING AND CHOPPING OCCUPATIONS, N.E.C.
This group includes occupations, not elsewhere classified, concerned with reducing logs and other
wood material to chips, flakes, dust, or powder by means of compression, grinding, cutting, or
- 564.132-010 WOOD-CREW SUPERVISOR (chemical; saw. & plan.) alternate titles: supervisor, chipping
- 564.662-010 LOG-CHIPPER OPERATOR (logging) alternate titles: chipper
- 564.682-010 CHIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR (wood prod., nec)
- 564.682-014 FLAKE-CUTTER OPERATOR (wood prod., nec)
- 564.682-018 MILLER, WOOD FLOUR (woodworking)
- 564.684-010 KNIFE SETTER, GRINDER MACHINE (paper & pulp) alternate titles: knife changer
- 564.685-010 BREAKER-MACHINE OPERATOR (saw. & plan.; wood prod., nec)
- 564.685-014 CHIPPER (chemical; paper & pulp; saw. & plan.)
- 564.685-018 HOG TENDER (woodworking)
- 564.686-010 WOOD SCRAP HANDLER (millwork-plywood)
- 564.687-010 CHOPPER (chemical)
|URL address of this page: https://occupationalinfo.org/defset9_1376.html
| | Español
| Children | Lawyers | E-mail
"Immigration Central", "Immigration Assistant", "Immigration
Expert", "Immigration Expert Pro" and "Immigration USA" are
trademarks of Information Technology Associates.
© 1995 - 2015 Photius Coutsoukis and Information
Technology Associates (All Rights Reserved).