562 SATURATING, COATING, AND RELATED OCCUPATIONS, N.E.C.
This group includes occupations, not elsewhere classified, concerned with thoroughly soaking,
filling, charging, or otherwise treating wood with a variety of substances to the point where no
more can be taken up, or covering wood with another substance.
- 562.485-010 WHITING-MACHINE OPERATOR (wood prod., nec)
- 562.665-010 LOG COOKER (wood. container) alternate titles: steam-vat tender; wood cooker
- 562.665-014 STEAM-BOX OPERATOR (woodworking) alternate titles: retort operator; stave steamer;
- 562.682-010 HUMIDIFIER OPERATOR (wood prod., nec)
- 562.685-010 GLUE-SIZE-MACHINE OPERATOR (furniture)
- 562.685-014 IMPREGNATOR (pen & pencil)
- 562.685-018 OPERATOR, PREFINISH (millwork-plywood)
- 562.685-022 COATER, SMOKING PIPE (fabrication, nec)
- 562.686-010 STEAM-TUNNEL FEEDER (saw. & plan.)
- 562.687-010 DYER (woodworking)
- 562.687-014 RESIN COATER (wood prod., nec) alternate titles: coater, hand; cork coater
|URL address of this page: https://occupationalinfo.org/defset9_1087.html
| | Español
| Children | Lawyers | E-mail
"Immigration Central", "Immigration Assistant", "Immigration
Expert", "Immigration Expert Pro" and "Immigration USA" are
trademarks of Information Technology Associates.
© 1995 - 2015 Photius Coutsoukis and Information
Technology Associates (All Rights Reserved).