404 FIELD CROP FARMING OCCUPATIONS, N.E.C.
This group includes occupations concerned with growing and harvesting field crops, such as cotton,
peanuts, potatoes, sugar beets, sugarcane, and tobacco; and miscellaneous crops, such as castor and
mung beans, dill, ginseng, hops, and sesame. These crops usually require processing before being
sold to the consumer and miscellaneous crops are those that cannot be classified as grain,
vegetable, fruit, nut, horticultural, or field crops.
- 404.131-010 SUPERVISOR, FIELD-CROP FARMING (agriculture)
- 404.131-014 SUPERVISOR, SHED WORKERS (agriculture) alternate titles: shed boss
- 404.161-010 FARMER, FIELD CROP (agriculture)
- 404.663-010 FARMWORKER, FIELD CROP I (agriculture)
- 404.685-010 SEED-POTATO ARRANGER (agriculture)
- 404.686-010 SEED CUTTER (agriculture) alternate titles: cutter; potato-seed cutter
- 404.687-010 FARMWORKER, FIELD CROP II (agriculture)
- 404.687-014 HARVEST WORKER, FIELD CROP (agriculture)
|URL address of this page: https://occupationalinfo.org/defset6_617.html
| | Español
| Children | Lawyers | E-mail
"Immigration Central", "Immigration Assistant", "Immigration
Expert", "Immigration Expert Pro" and "Immigration USA" are
trademarks of Information Technology Associates.
© 1995 - 2015 Photius Coutsoukis and Information
Technology Associates (All Rights Reserved).