This group includes occupations concerned with escorting individuals or groups on hunting and
fishing trips, cruises, sightseeing tours, and through such places of interest as industrial
establishments, public buildings, museums, and art galleries.
- 353.137-010 GUIDE, CHIEF AIRPORT (air trans.)
- 353.161-010 GUIDE, HUNTING AND FISHING (amuse. & rec.)
- 353.164-010 GUIDE, ALPINE (personal ser.)
- 353.167-010 GUIDE, TRAVEL (personal ser.) alternate titles: guide, excursion; guide, itinerary;
- 353.363-010 GUIDE, SIGHTSEEING (amuse. & rec.; personal ser.) alternate titles: barker; cicerone;
- 353.364-010 DUDE WRANGLER (amuse. & rec.)
- 353.367-010 GUIDE (personal ser.) alternate titles: guide, visitor
- 353.367-014 GUIDE, ESTABLISHMENT (any industry) alternate titles: guide, tour
- 353.367-018 GUIDE, PLANT (any industry) alternate titles: plant tour guide
- 353.367-022 PAGE (radio-tv broad.)
- 353.667-010 ESCORT (any industry)
|URL address of this page: https://occupationalinfo.org/defset5_4624.html
| | Español
| Children | Lawyers | E-mail
"Immigration Central", "Immigration Assistant", "Immigration
Expert", "Immigration Expert Pro" and "Immigration USA" are
trademarks of Information Technology Associates.
© 1995 - 2015 Photius Coutsoukis and Information
Technology Associates (All Rights Reserved).