183 MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY MANAGERS AND OFFICIALS
This group includes managerial occupations concerned with plants, factories, or mills which use
power-driven machines and materials-handling equipment to bring about mechanical or chemical
transformation of organic or inorganic substances into products. Includes establishments engaged in
assembling component parts of manufactured products where the product is not a structure.
- 183.117-010 MANAGER, BRANCH (any industry) alternate titles: agent; manager, area; manager,
- 183.117-014 PRODUCTION SUPERINTENDENT (any industry) alternate titles: manager, factory; manager,
- 183.161-014 WINE MAKER (beverage) alternate titles: enologist
- 183.167-010 BREWING DIRECTOR (beverage) alternate titles: brewing superintendent
- 183.167-014 GENERAL SUPERINTENDENT, MILLING (grain-feed mills) alternate titles: milling
- 183.167-018 GENERAL SUPERVISOR (any industry) alternate titles: department supervisor; division
- 183.167-022 GENERAL SUPERVISOR (beverage)
- 183.167-026 MANAGER, FOOD PROCESSING PLANT (can. & preserv.)
- 183.167-030 SERVICE SUPERVISOR, LEASED MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT (any industry)
- 183.167-034 SUPERINTENDENT, CAR CONSTRUCTION (railroad equip.)
- 183.167-038 SUPERINTENDENT, LOGGING (logging) alternate titles: cutting supervisor; yarding
|URL address of this page: https://occupationalinfo.org/defset3_961.html
| | Español
| Children | Lawyers | E-mail
"Immigration Central", "Immigration Assistant", "Immigration
Expert", "Immigration Expert Pro" and "Immigration USA" are
trademarks of Information Technology Associates.
© 1995 - 2015 Photius Coutsoukis and Information
Technology Associates (All Rights Reserved).